I have a new link to an excellent Pronunciation Course from English-Online. It has a series of graduated listening exercises to help English Language Learners distinguish between confusing letter sounds (p and d; s and sh, etc.). I particularly like it because they demonstrate the differences in the context of a sentence in the last part of the exercise.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Finished! Here Are All Thirty-One 2018 "Best" Lists
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?