Samuel L. Jackson, My ESL Students, And Me is the title of an article I wrote that’s just been published in the April issue of TechLearning’s Educator’s eZine. It shares ideas about how to use viral marketing and Web 2.0 applications effectively with English Language Learners and other students.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 24, 2017
October 8, 2008
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great - & Free - Site For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Fascinating PBS NewsHour Video Segment: “How a group of Syrian residents assembled a secret library”
- U.S. Constitution Day Is On September 17th – Here Are Related Resources
- “If You Want Engaged Employees [or Students], Offer Them Stability”
- Report Says Trump Administration Tried To Give States Right To Stop Undocumented Immigrant Children From Attending School
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- Quote Of The Day: Another Reason To Be “Data-Informed” & Not “Data-Driven” on
- This Is The Best Video I’ve Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: “There’s no dishonor in having a disability” on
- The Best Sites For Creating Online Polls & Surveys on
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great – & Free – Site For Creating Online Learning Games on
- The Best Ways To Create Online Video Playlists on