Face Match is a new game from the British Council, which is a source of great ESL activities. In Face Match a student reads and hears the audio of a description of a person (you can choose to have just the audio on if you want). They then have to choose who that person is from a series of pictures.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 27, 2007
September 21, 2018
June 24, 2008
March 18, 2015
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Christmas Videos For English Language Learners - Help Me Find More
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"