Several travel-planning websites have cropped up recently, where you can look at itineraries other people have developed and also easily develop your own from scratch. I’ve found them helpful to me on my personal travels. They are also great learning opportunities for English Language Learners to develop knowledge about reading, writing, and geography. Student can use these sites to develop their own travel itineraries (real or imagined) and allow others to see their plans on the web.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?