Online ESL Journals

I thought readers of this blog might find it useful to hear about the free online ESL journals I read regularly.  I also have them listed on my Teacher’s Page under the Online Journals section.

These include Humanising Language Teaching (my personal favorite); The Internet ESL Journal, sponsors of the most extensive list of ESL resources on the Web; The International Journal of Foreign Language Teaching; ESL MiniConference; The ELL Outlook; CAELA Currents; and Teaching English As A Second Language.

1. Pingback: Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites Of The Day For Teaching ELL, ESL, & EFL » Blog Archive » Sentence Games

2. I would like to explore and use the site for teaching and to motivate teaching and students to learn online.
    I am sure it will of great benefit for ESL classes at Garyounis University in Benghazi Libya.
    thanks

3. Thanks Larry for that short, refined list of outstanding ESL journals. While I sometimes read two of these and familiar with two others, I didn’t know the other four. I will have to check them out!