You can include as many slides as you want, and can use images off the Internet just by pasting in their url. You can easily insert text slides. Plus, you can choose music to accompany it, which my students will love.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- I Think This New NPR Video Is A 'Must-Watch' For Every Teacher: "The Power of Expectations"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- You're Unlikely To Find More Useful Articles To Help With Student Motivation Than These Two...
- Teachers Might Find This List Of ELL Accommodations Useful...
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Do You Teach Science To ELLs & Would Like To Write A Guest Post About It?
- The Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2018 – So Far on
- TOK Essay Prompts For May, 2018 Just Released – Here They Are, Along With Supporting Resources on
- Guest Post: What Is Going On With IB Examiners? on
- The Best Tools For Cutting-Out & Saving Portions Of Online Videos (Or Annotating Them) on
- The Best ESL/EFL Blogs on