I posted over the weekend about the great Simon Sez Santa site, where you type in a command and Santa performs the action. I’m happy to say that the site creator, Charles Marshall, liked my suggestion that the “Kid-Friendly” section have its own url, and quickly implemented it. You can now link directly to the Kid-Friendly Simon Sez Santa.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- I Think This New NPR Video Is A 'Must-Watch' For Every Teacher: "The Power of Expectations"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- You're Unlikely To Find More Useful Articles To Help With Student Motivation Than These Two...
- Teachers Might Find This List Of ELL Accommodations Useful...
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Do You Teach Science To ELLs & Would Like To Write A Guest Post About It?
- Has ICE No Shame? Undocumented Immigrants Who Volunteered To Care For Children In Custody Arrested on
- What’s The Best English Verb Tense Chart You’ve Seen? on
- The Best Resources On Class Instruction In 2018 – So Far on
- TOK Essay Prompts For May, 2018 Just Released – Here They Are, Along With Supporting Resources on
- Guest Post: What Is Going On With IB Examiners? on