Here’s another installment in my series of The Best Ways To Create Online Content Easily & Quickly. As you may remember, in order to make it on this list, the web tool has to:
* be easily accessible to English Language Learners and/or non-tech savvy computer users.
* allow people to create engaging content within minutes.
* host the user’s creation on the site itself indefinitely, and allow a direct link to be able to be posted on a student or teacher’s website/blog to it (or let it be embedded).
* provide some language-learning opportunity.
* does require any registration.
You can find previous installments of this series with the rest of my “The Best…” lists at Websites Of The Year.
Here are my latest picks:
DESIGN A BASKETBALL SHOE: Go to Converse and create your own basketball shoe — complete with a message virtually stitched in it. You can then email a link to a friend and post the link on a blog or website, and then describe it.
MAKE A VIRTUAL BABY: Use Babymaker to combine the images of two people (you can upload them or just find photos on the web). Then see what a baby from the two of them might look like.
CREATE A VIDEO STORY: Use My Fame Star to develop a story about you or someone else. You can upload an image, or choose of the site’s available ones.
MAKE A SUPER ACTION COMIC: Use the Super Action Comic Maker to create a short comic strip. You can submit it for inclusion in the online gallery, and you can also email it to yourself.
DESIGN YOUR OWN GARDEN: Better Homes and Gardens lets you Plan a Garden, and then email the link for posting on your website.
You might also want to check out The Best Ways To Create Online Content Easily & Quickly — 2008.