I wanted to point out that I have several Math Glossaries on my website under Math section. They include:
* Ron Blond’s Math Glossary, which is in English-only, but has excellent animated examples of each word.
* McGraw-Hill’s Multilingual Glossary, which translates math words into thirteen different languages (including Hmong).
* Jenny Eather’s fine Math Dictionary.
* Houghton-Mifflin’s eGlossary, which provides audio support for everything you see on the screen.
* HRW’s more advanced Multilingual Glossary.
* Harcourt’s Math Glossary, which also provides audio support and images.
All of them are accessible to English Language Learners.