This is going to be a short and sweet “The Best…” list.

Online Chart Tool is the newest addition to this list.  It’s not quite as easy as the first two, but it seems to come fairly close.

Chartle is a new online tool to easily and quickly make charts, graphs and maps.  It’s slightly more complicated than some of the other applications here,  but still worth adding to the list.

Chart Go is another new site that lets you easily make…charts.

Kids Zone is another good site for making charts and graphs.

Pie Color is an easy place to make pie charts that you can embed.

Chart Chooser is pretty cool. It shows you different types of charts — categorizing them in which are best for showing what kind of data — and then you can upload your data into them.

DIY Charts seems like an easy place to create…charts.

ClassTools’ Venn Diagram tool is the easiest and best tool I’ve seen anywhere on the Web to create two or three circle diagrams.

I’ve been wondering for awhile if I could ever find an online application to make graphs that I could actually understand how to use. Hohli and Chart Tool are two I’ve tried, but just couldn’t figure them out.

“Quartz” Creates Search Engine For Charts & Lets You Create Your Own

I don’t think you’re going to find an easier tool for creating simple charts and graphs than Chartify.

I don’t think it’s the sort of site where you upload an excel spreadsheet of data. But if you – or your students – want to visually display a few simple statistics, it’s super-easy.

It’s also free.

You can quickly and easily create online bar charts with Chartico.

Charte makes it very easy to create…charts.