Embedit.in Is Working Now

A couple of days ago I posted about a new web tool called Embedit.in.

It was supposed to allow you to create an embed code for any document or webpage, and I shared about how it would be ideal for creating “galleries” of student work that was created on sites that only provided url address “links.”

I also reported that the problem was that it wasn’t working, and other readers confirmed the same.

However, today I tried it out and it appears the site’s owners have fixed the glitch and it works just as advertised. It’s simple, quick, and does what I had hoped it would do.

1. It still just grinds away for me. Too bad… It should be cool!

2. Have you tried this more recently? I checked it out today, and can’t get it to work at all. It’s a shame because it seems like a great tool.

By the way, I love following your blog!

3. @Nancy, @Betsy – I’m on the team behind embedit.in and wanted to let you know that we had been experiencing intermittent scalability issues, but as of tonight, everything should work smoothly. If you have any more issues with embedit.in, please let us know.

@Larry – Let us know how the student galleries turn out, I think it’s a fabulous idea and an innovative way to use embedit.in.

4. Link still not working sport…….