If you don’t want to take the time to read the whole report, those two blog posts are definitely worth a look. They also provide information on some upcoming interactive presentations about the study.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Updated & Revised: The Best ESL/EFL Blogs - Share Your Favorites!
- Google Unveils New & Impressive Free Reading App: "Rivet"
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- Here’s the Music I’ve Been Using During Our Classtime Visualization Activity
- Father’s Day Is Coming Up – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources
- New Resources On Race & Racism
- Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL
- June 12th Would Be Anne Frank’s 90th Birthday – Here Are Related Teaching & Learning Resources