The Best Places To Learn About Education Grants

I had a little extra time today and thought I’d come-up with a short-and-sweet “The Best…” list sharing places that provide information on education-related grants.

All of these are very similar in that they list different available grants, deadlines to apply, and links for getting additional information, so I won’t describe them individually. And, except for one, they’re all free!

My picks for The Best Places To Learn About Education Grants are (in no particular order):

* Grant Wrangler

* Grants Alert

* Education Funding Watch

* Edutopia Grant Information

* e School News Grants & Funding Alert (costs $35 per year)

* eSchool Funding News

* Digital Wish

* Scholastic has a Grants and Funding section, which also includes helpful grantwriting tips. What Do Winning Proposals Have In Common? is a particularly useful article on their site.

* And, last but not least, there’s Donors Choose.

* Fundraising and Grant Resources for Tech Integration is a useful article from Edutopia.

* Edutopia also has a recorded Webinar: “The Fundamentals of Funding: How to Identify, Write, and Submit Grants for School and Program Initiatives”

7 Places to Get Free Supplies or Money for Your Classroom is an excellent post by Richard Byrne.

If you found this list helpful, you might want to see the other over one-hundred-seventy ones, too.

1. Love your site, by the way, Larry. The mos useful tool on the planet as far as I’m concerned (being a teacher). Just wondered if you had such a list for Australia?

Many thanks,

Rebecca.

2. Pingback: Organic Learning » Blog Archive » Interesting Finds in My RSS Reader - January 30, 2009

3. Pingback: Carnival of Education: 209th Edition! | Steve Spangler's Blog

4. Pingback: Check it out! 05/13/2009 | Feed for the Brain

5. This list is fabulous, Larry. Some of these sites are new to me, even though grant coordination and funding identification are a large part of my job. Thanks for sharing!