Vocaroo is a super easy way for students to record a message — of any length — and then place a link or an embed code on a student or teacher website. It’s got to be one of the most simple ways for audio recording out there — no registration is required and you just click “record.”
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 3, 2007
December 18, 2014
June 4, 2009
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- A Look Back: A Super Tool To Help When You Have A Sub
- New Resources On Race & Racism
- “Author Interview With Dr. Gholdy Muhammad: ‘Cultivating Genius'”
- A Look Back: USA Learns Was – & Is – One Of The Best Websites Around For Learning English
- The Supreme Court Made Life Harder For Our Students & Their Families Today