Fifteenth Edition of the ESL/EFL/ELL Carnival, And It’s The Largest One Yet!

Shelly Terrell has just posted the Fifteeenth Edition of the ESL/EFL/ELL Carnival, and it’s clearly the largest one yet! And Shelly has done an exceptional job presenting them all.

This Blog Carnival is a must-see, with posts from people around the world sharing resources, experiences, and ideas about teaching and learning English as a second language.

The Carnival welcomes any blog posts, including examples of student work, that are related to teaching or learning English. You can contribute a post by using this easy submission form. If the form does not work then feel free to dm Karenne, @kalinagoenglish, on Twitter or email it to me through my contact form. If your post was not included, then I may not have received it through the form.

Karenne Sylvester at Kalinago English: Teaching Speaking Using Technology will host the following carnival on April 1st. Mary Ann Zehr at Learning the Language will host the Carnival on June 1st. Please leave a comment if you’re interested in hosting a future edition.

You can see all the previous fourteen editions of the ESL/EFL/ELL Blog Carnival here.

1. Thanks for letting me host it! I had a blast! They’re so many great bloggers in our field that it is amazing!

2. Hi,

Yes – I’d be very honored to host one. Please let me know more about what’s entailed. Thanks!