Well-known education blogger and twitterer Lee Kolbert has been hosting a regular short video series on using educational technology for quite awhile, and I just haven’t made a point of spending much time checking it out before today.

I was finally prompted to do so by hearing that she had done a show about my blog, which you can see here (who could resist? :)).

While I was there, I was amazed to see all of the previous programs they’ve done. It’s an obvious addition to The Best Places To Learn Web 2.0 Basics list, and probably a few more.

Here’s is how the show is described:

Palm Breeze CAFE is a weekly show in the School District of Palm Beach County. Hosted by Lee Keller and Kim Cavanaugh, it presents an informal look at technology in education, often as it applies to this school district. The show is aired online every Wednesday, locally on Comcast channel 19 many times each week, and features snippets for on demand viewing.

The shows are short, accessible to those experienced in ed tech and to novices, and engaging. The site is definitely worth a visit.