Easily Create Activities With “Docs Teach” From The National Archives

Docs Teach from the U.S. National Archives lets you easily create online activities using primary sources. Plus, you can access the interactives that others have created, too.

It’s super-easy to register. Creating the interactives is not as intuitive as I would like, but it’s still pretty easy.

I’m adding it to to “The Best…” lists:

The Best Websites For Teaching & Learning About U.S. History

The Best Places Where Students Can Create Online Learning/Teaching Objects For An “Authentic Audience”

A big thanks to Liz Becker for sending a tweet about it.

1. Hi Mr. Ferlazzo,
    My name is Christina Motes and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama, Mobile AL. I am currently pursuing my degree in secondary education and mathematics there at the university. As part of an assignment for EDM310 I will be following your blog for the next several weeks and then summarizing my visits and comments on my own personal blog.

I had no idea that something like Docs Teach from the National Archives was available but I am glad that I can now add that to my list of available teaching tools. I visited the page and was quite impressed and can’t wait until I can use this. I am learning everyday about all the technological tools available for teachers to use. Thank you so much for posting such helpful websites.

Christina Motes
    My Blog

EDM310 Class Blog