Summer Must-Read for Kids? Any Book is the headline of an article in The New York Times. It’s a more informative article on the study I’ve written about previously that shows the impact of summer reading on student achievement.
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- New PBS NewsHour Video: “Amid immigration debate, top teachers gather to protest child detention”
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- Video: Netflix Announces A “Green Eggs & Ham” Animated Series
- Today Is The Day of Remembrance For The Japanese American Internment – Here Are Related Resources
- Elementary School Administrators & Teacher Show Perfect Example Of Racial Bias & Incompetent Classroom Management