Assessing A Teacher’s Value is the headline of a New York Times feature that highlights four supporters and four critiques of the “value-added” approach of assessing teachers. Critics including Linda Darling-Hammond and Diane Ravitch.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 12, 2017
New PBS NewsHour Video Segment: “For DACA students, it’s hard to focus on a bright future when faced with deportation fears”
October 8, 2019
January 12, 2011
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Christmas Videos For English Language Learners - Help Me Find More
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"