Assessing A Teacher’s Value is the headline of a New York Times feature that highlights four supporters and four critiques of the “value-added” approach of assessing teachers. Critics including Linda Darling-Hammond and Diane Ravitch.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 3, 2009
January 14, 2019
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- I've Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing - Can You Suggest More?
- The Best Scaffolded Writing Frames For Students