Theory of Knowledge Class Resources

As regular readers know, one of the regular classes I teach is the International Baccalaureate’s Theory of Knowledge, which, in my opinion, is the most fun class any high school teacher could ever teach :)

I periodically post about it here, and how I also modify those lessons for my English Language Learner classes.

For those of you who are TOK teachers, or for those who are curious about TOK, I have just posted the class schedule on our Theory of Knowledge class blog.

In addition to the large number of resources located on the sidebar of that blog, I also now have over 170 addition categorized TOK resources. In small groups, students will be using them to prepare and teach creative lessons to their classmates. I’ll be posting the planning materials they’ll be using.

Any feedback is welcome….

1. Thanks for sharing! I, in turn, will be sharing this and your TOK blog with the TOK teachers at my school. Is this a list that you have compiled alone, or have your students helped add to your resources?

By the way, I too had the pleasure of teaching TOK (although only for 1 year) and thought it was an absolute blast! As a math teacher it certainly gave me plenty to think about.

2. Hi Larry! What degree is required for teaching TOK? I currently teach lit classes and have a Masters in English language and literature