October’s “The Best…” Lists

1. Hello!
    My name is Caitlin Jaynes. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and am reading your blog as part of an assignment for Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class. I love this blog post. It makes it so much easier for people to find resources when they are collected in such manner. Today is my first time reading your blog, and it most definitely will not be the last. I will be adding you to my PLN and will be following your blog from here on out. It is so interesting and full of helpful resources. The first “Best of..” I read was the one pertaining the Beginner’s use of the iPhone. I read this first probably because I’m really excited to be getting the iphone within the next couple of days! I can’t wait to use it in the classroom down the road. I also found the posts about parent engagement really helpful.

Thank you for sharing your interesting finds! Can’t wait to stay updated on your posts. Feel free to check out my response to your blog at my blog- jaynescaitlinedm310.blogspot.com