Here are some insightful, and sarcastic, videos on education:

Here’s the first one on “collaborative planning”:

Here’s one called “Focus Walk”

Eduflack is the pen name of Patrick Riccards, who provides genuinely thoughtful commentary on education issues. He created this hilarious video, and describes it like this:

I Wanna Be offers a tongue-in-cheek look at some of those “experts” in the education space, and what happens when someone wakes up one morning thinking they should opine on education policy and practice.

“The Daily Show” with Diane Ravitch was a classic. Jon Stewart opened with what was probably the most insightful, funny, and effective response I have seen to on-going teacher-bashing. If these two videos don’t make you “laugh while you cry,” then I don’t know what will…

This is a hilarious video using the often-used Hitler video clip to comment on school testing. Thanks to Bill Ferriter for finding it.

Donalyn Miller, The Book Whisperer, shared this video from Kathy Collins of Choice Literacy:

Thanks to Valerie Strauss, I learned about Stephen Colbert’s recent report on what’s happening in Arizona:

Here’s a great video animation created by Scott McLeod where he imagines a conversation between a policy maker and an educator about “teacher accountability.”

Additional contributions are welcome!

You might also want to explore the nearly 500 other “The Best…” lists I’ve compiled.