First Chapter of My Book, Hand-Outs & Links Are Now Online For Free

Read an update here

Eye On Education, the publisher of my book, Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges, has now placed the entire first chapter on “How To Motivate Students” online. It includes several lesson plans and hand-outs.

In addition, you can access all the web resources for the whole book on a special publisher’s page.

Just to to my book’s webpage. Right below the image of the cover is a link that says “Click for PDF sample chapters.” That will take you to the sample chapter.

On my book’s webpage, if you scroll down a few inches, you’ll also see a link to “Online Resources.” That link will take you a listing of all the recommended links for each chapter of the book.

1. Larry,
    Any chance of an ebook version of your book for sale? Love your work BTW!

2. Awesome book and resources! Thanks!

3. I can’t find the life lessons that you mentioned would be on your blog. I read your great article about the 8 things good teachers do. I would love to see the life lessons lesson plans. Thanks.

4. hello Larry
    This is my first time reading your article on “Eight Things Skilled Teachers Think, Say, and Do.” Great article. Where can I find the lesson plans on life lessons. I went to your blog, but I do not see a link for the lessons.

5. Based on your response to Nordin, the eBook version has not arrived. I, too, was wondering about an eBook version after searching for it on Amazon with no success. Summer travel with an iPad is much more compact than bags of paper books.

Much as I prefer to hold a book in my hand, after reading excerpts of your book, I find myself eager to download it NOW! (Even teachers desire instant gratification!)

6. Looking for those life lesson plans to use during the initial days of school for IE time. Your directions above don’t mesh with what I’m finding. Help?