Based on the fact this video has over nine million views on YouTube, I may be the last person who has seen it, but it’s still a great video to get students to think more carefully about their writing:
Subscribe By Email
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- We're Encouraging Students To Use This Outline For 2019 TOK Essays
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- Oral Presentation Suggestions For IB Theory of Knowledge Classes
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?