Based on the fact this video has over nine million views on YouTube, I may be the last person who has seen it, but it’s still a great video to get students to think more carefully about their writing:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 13, 2018
November 13, 2013
October 22, 2016
October 10, 2012
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best Spelling Sites
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- The Best Multilingual & Bilingual Sites For Math, Social Studies, & Science