The Best Sites For Learning About The Martin Luther King Memorial

The Martin Luther King Memorial was unveiled today on the National Mall in Washington, D.C.

In addition to the resources on this list, you might also be interested in The Best Websites For Learning About Martin Luther King.

Here are my choices for The Best Sites For Learning About The Martin Luther King Memorial:

Exploring the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial is an interactive from The Washington Post.

King memorial: One expression, many interpretations is another Washington Post feature.

Off The Ground: Creating The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial is an interactive timeline from NPR.

Martin Luther King memorial unveiled on National Mall is a Reuters slideshow.

A Dream Fulfilled, Martin Luther King Memorial Opens on National Mall is from The New York Times.

Thousands mark MLK dedication in DC comes from MSNBC.

CNN has multiple videos.

The Martin Luther King Memorial Is Getting an Edit is from The Atlantic.

Additional suggestions are encouraged, please.

You might also want to explore the over 700 other “The Best…” lists I’ve compiled.

1. You might want to link to my blog, where I have posted photos and notes on the various aspects of the memorial, as well as a two-part look at King’s life and legacy.

http://www.birdsonawireblog.com/1/category/martin%20luther%20king/1.html