My Entire U.S. History Curriculum Online

As most readers know, three years ago I put my entire United States History curriculum online.

I’m teaching it again this year — one class to Intermediate English Language Learners and the other to Beginning ELL’s, and am developing an updated version of the curriculum. This online version is more for the Intermediates, but there will be some materials accessible to Beginners, too.

You’re welcome to use it, including the uploaded resources there. I’d just ask that you credit the source and not charge others for it.

Andy feedback is welcome.

1. Hi Mr. Ferlazzo,
    I am homeschooling my daughter who is in 10th grade due to her health issues. We have been searching for a decent US. History curriculum. Your curriculum looks very excellent. Thank you so much for taking the time to put it together and putting it up online for families like us!

Kim

2. Larry:

I was just trying to find resources that would help me guide my ELL students. You have certainly put so much time and effort into your lessons. I would appreciate you guidance and assistance if you don’t mind.

If you have any other suggestions ore resources that you have put together from the Civil War on, I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you so much.

Bruce