In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth sharing, I’ve recently begin a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” It’ll be a short compilation of new decent sites that are worth noting, but not necessarily worth a separate post:

This is how Read Write Web describes Spreecast:

Think of Spreecast like a multi-person video chat service mashed up with a traditional, text-based live chat feature. It allows up to four people to appear on camera at one time and invites an unlimited number of viewers, all of whom can make comment and ask questions of the participants. Alternatively, sessions can be held privately.

I’m adding it to The Best Online Tools For Real-Time Collaboration.

Veengle is a neat tool that lets you clips sections from YouTube videos and create a playlist to show them all together. You can read more about it at Richard Byrne’s blog. I’m adding it to both The Best Tools For Cutting-Out & Saving Portions Of Online Videos (Or Annotating Them) and to The Best Ways To Create Online Video Playlists.

Quipol is an intriguing new site that lets you create unique-looking surveys. However, since it offers pretty limited use for free users, I’m not adding it to The Best Sites For Creating Online Polls & Surveys. But it’s still worth a look.