Join Me On Dec. 13th For A Free Webinar On “Student Motivation & Classroom Management”

Eye On Education is sponsoring a free one hour webinar on December 13th, 4:30 PM Eastern Time, with me to discuss Student Motivation & Classroom Management. You can learn more about the Webinar, and register for it, here.

EOE are the publishers of my last book, Helping Students Motivate Themselves: Practical Answers To Classroom Challenges, and its upcoming sequel. They also graciously provide a choice of free books to educators whose questions I respond to in my Education Week Teacher advice column.

I’ll be discussing specific ways to help students develop intrinsic motivation “on the spot,” as well as lesson plans that combine literacy instruction with long-term strategies to “help students motivate themselves.” I’ll also be covering positive classroom management issues, including dealing with immediate issues and, again, lessons plans to use as building blocks for a classroom community of learners.

I won’t be “blabbing” the entire time, and there will be several periods built-in for questions and discussion. It should be fun!

I hope you’ll join me….

1. I´m interested in listening to the webinar. Is it online