January’s Best Posts

I regularly highlight my picks for the most useful posts for each month — not including “The Best…” lists. I also use some of them in a more extensive monthly newsletter I send-out. You can see my previous Best Posts of the Month at Websites Of The Month.

These posts are different from the ones I list under the monthly “Most Popular Blog Posts.” Those are the posts the largest numbers of readers “clicked-on” to read. I have to admit, I’ve been a bit lax about writing those posts, though.

Here are some of the posts I personally think are the best, and most helpful, ones I’ve written during this past month (not in any order of preference):

1. I don’t comment often on your posts, & I should. I read almost all, or at least scan to see if I can use some of your sources. I have recently taught an online tools class & shared your website with these middle school tech lovers. Thank you for all that you do. It must take so much time, & I appreciate it. I see that you will be at the coming CCIRA conference so I’ll try to meet you to thank you in person. Have a great weekend!