The Best Resource Sites For Scholarship Information

It’s an on-going challenge for our students to be able to afford college. Here are a some of the best sites out there to help them. Feel free to provide additional suggestions:

ScholarPro is a new site that matches students with scholarships. You can apply for them at the site itself.Now, it seems to only have scholarships in California, but is supposed to expand its offerings.

Financial Aid and Scholarships For Undocumented Students

I learned about FinAid through an article in the Wall Street Journal. It appears to be one of the most complete, if not the most complete, resource on the web for college financial assistance.  It could be accessible to advanced Intermediate English Language Learners with guided assistance from a teacher, but even then it would be difficult.  However, it’s such a great resource that I’m still going to add it to this list.

The College Board has a Scholarship Search.

Here are suggestions from dmkenney and Linda Lindsay:

Student Scholarship Search

International Scholarships

Fast Web

Feedback is always welcome. Please leave suggestions in the comments section of this post.

You might also want to explore the 850 other “The Best…” lists I’ve compiled.

1. Thanks for sharing this blog. I have read its posts, really awesome and very very informative. The site deals with Student Scholarship Search,International Scholarships,Fast Web and more. Recently I have seen a site same as its. It is scholarships database