Here’s an extraordinarily touching short video about a blind dog found among some garbage. It’s going to be hard for most people, including my ESL students, not to get a few tears in their eyes. I’ll show it to students after our Winter Break next week and then we’ll write sentences about happened in the film.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 9, 2019
January 11, 2016
Most popular posts
- The NY Times Wants To Know How Slavery Was Taught When You Were In School
- Infographic: “The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Uprooted Millions”
- “Q&A Collections: Assessment”
- You’ll Want To Watch This New StoryCorps Animated Video “A Mother’s Promise”
- The Math, Science & Social Studies Books We’re Editing Are Now Available For Pre-Order!