Here’s an extraordinarily touching short video about a blind dog found among some garbage. It’s going to be hard for most people, including my ESL students, not to get a few tears in their eyes. I’ll show it to students after our Winter Break next week and then we’ll write sentences about happened in the film.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 29, 2013
January 23, 2015
September 3, 2014
August 14, 2018
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers