Here’s a short clip of Bill Moyers interviewing the late Howard Zinn, author of The People’s History Of The United States, in 2009. I’ve also embedded the entire interview right below the clip.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
October 17, 2014
June 13, 2009
April 9, 2014
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Thirty-Five Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2019
- The Best Fun Videos For English Language Learners In 2019 – Part Two
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Video: “School by day, factory by night: US teen fights to graduate amid threat of family separations”
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- Day Four Of The Chicago Teacher’s Strike – Here’s What’s Happening
- Guest Post: New Study Highlights Success Of High School Black Male Achievement Class – Here’s What We Are Doing At Our School
- My Latest BAM! Radio Show Is On “Treating Students Fairly Versus Treating Students Equally”
- TED-Ed Video: “The wars that inspired Game of Thrones” on
- A Very, Very Beginning List Of The Best Resources On Bullying — Please Suggest More on
- The Best Thirty-Five Web 2.0 Applications For Education In 2019 on
- Malcolm Gladwell’s Article on Teachers on
- Resources To Help Students Develop “Knowledge Questions” For TOK Classes on