Here’s a short clip of Bill Moyers interviewing the late Howard Zinn, author of The People’s History Of The United States, in 2009. I’ve also embedded the entire interview right below the clip.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 15, 2017
August 8, 2009
May 25, 2019
January 18, 2014
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great - & Free - Site For Creating Online Learning Games
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers
- Two Video Interviews With Nikole Hannah-Jones About The NY Times’ “1619 Project”
- “Laughter in the Classroom”
- Classroom Instruction Resources Of The Week
- This Week’s “Round-Up” Of Useful Posts & Articles On Ed Policy Issues
- July Was The Hottest Month In Recorded History – Here Are New Resources For Learning About Climate Change