Thanks to Lisa Johnson (I’ve learned about other resources from her, too), who has also collected a number of other excellent Bloom’s resources on her blog, I learned about Bloom’s Taxonomy (Revised) According to Homer Simpson. I’ve embedded the video below, though if it doesn’t show up on an RSS Readers you might have to click through to see it. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom’s Taxonomy In The Classroom, where it joins similar videos using clips from Star Wars, Seinfield and Pirates of the Caribbean to provide a similar light-hearted, but educational, perspective.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 28, 2015
May 13, 2010
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great - & Free - Site For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Examples Of Turning Problems Into Opportunities -- Help Me Find More