The supporting resources they offer are a bit overwhelming. You have to dig a bit to find-out the sources they used in compiling the report (I actually couldn’t find them in the few minutes I looked), so I can’t say for sure what I think about its accuracy, but there’s certainly a lot of food for thought…
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
November 11, 2017
October 23, 2012
February 17, 2013
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Spelling Sites
- ‘We All Have Implicit Biases’
- Here’s The Article & Prompt That Students Used For An Essay On Cellphone Use – Plus Some Of Their Responses
- Video: “Microaggressions in K-12 Education”
- Today Is The Anniversary Of The Birmingham Church Bombing – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Create Art In A Unique Way With “Artbreeder”