The supporting resources they offer are a bit overwhelming. You have to dig a bit to find-out the sources they used in compiling the report (I actually couldn’t find them in the few minutes I looked), so I can’t say for sure what I think about its accuracy, but there’s certainly a lot of food for thought…
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
August 23, 2014
November 8, 2013
October 6, 2008
November 17, 2019
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"