A Sampling Of The Best Tweets With The #SaidNoTeacherEver Hashtag

I saw a tweet from David B. Cohen about the #SaidNoTeacherEver hashtag, and just had to bring a few of them together here….I think, though I’m not sure, that John Spencer got it rolling…. Here’s just a sampling (I’m using Storify to collect them):

1. Pingback: Hail the Everyday Heroes « Wanderings…

2. Guilty as charged. Glad you enjoyed them.

3. Pingback: What No Teacher Ever Said « Diane Ravitch's blog

4. Haha, I just might get myself a Twitter account now. Good stuff all around.

5. Pingback: Week 3: Websites of the Day | Sidney Westervelt

6. I think the inquiry-based teaching presented thru direct instruction is my favorite. Thanks for the chuckles.

7. These are fantastic! I think this is my favorite: “My students are learning so much more, now that state standards are posted on the board!” #saidnoteacherever

8. Thanks for compiling this list! I enjoyed this sooooo much!

9. Pingback: Remainders: On Twitter, a celebration of teachers and their strike | GothamSchools

10. I needed this! Awesome statements!

11. These were great, and the video was epic! Thank you for helping me laugh because if I don’t laugh, I may cry. The comment about the government *not* being involved enough in our lesson plans?? Yep, that’s our district now thanks to our lovely new superintendent. Not only do we have to use the format they want us to use, but we also *get* to post them. How awesome is that??