I have a huge backlog of resources that I’ve been planning to post about in this blog but, just because of time constraints, have not gotten around to doing. Instead of letting that backlog grow bigger, I regularly grab a few and list them here with a minimal description. It forces me to look through these older links, and help me organize them for my own use. I hope others will find them helpful, too. These are resources that I didn’t include in my “Best Tweets” feature because I had planned to post about them, or because I didn’t even get around to sending a tweet sharing them.

Here are This Week’s “Links I Should Have Posted About, But Didn’t”:

I’m adding this infographic to The Best Sites For Learning About Mount Everest:

Everest Routes

Browse more data visualizations.

15 technologies of today we’ll still be using in 2030 comes from NBC. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About The History Of Technology.

Drought and Deluge in the Lower 48 is an interactive from The New York Times. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning About The Drought Of 2012 (& Beyond).

My Account Has Been Compromised is good advice from Twitter. I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Beginning To Learn What Twitter Is All About.

Teaching Teachers to Tweet is from Education Week. I’m adding it to the same same list.

Five Killer Tips for a Confident Presentation is from The Glass Hammer. I’m adding it to The Best Sources Of Advice For Making Good Presentations.

How to Make Your Lost Phone Findable is from David Pogue. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Beginning iPhone Users Like Me.

How do comics reflect the countries they were created in? is from The BBC. I’m adding it to The Best Sites For Learning About The World’s Different Cultures.

Lucky and Unlucky Numbers Around the World is an infographic I’m adding to the same list:

Here’s an interview with Bill Ferriter that appeared in Middleweb. The whole piece is worth reading, but I especially like his advice to teachers on writing a book that’s near the end. I’m adding it to So, You Want To Write A Book? Here’s The Best Advice…

Five Practices for Building Positive Relationships With Students is from Ed Week Teacher. I’m adding it to The Best Resources On The Importance Of Building Positive Relationships With Students.

Here is a list of 25 tough interview questions from The Huffington Post. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Students Exploring Jobs and Careers. Thanks to Eric Roth for the tip.

Here are some other regular features I post in this blog:

“The Best…” series (which now number 950)

Best Tweets of The Month

The most popular posts on this blog each month

My monthly choices for the best posts on this blog each month

Each month I do an “Interview Of The Month” with a leader in education

Periodically, I post “A Look Back” highlighting older posts that I think are particularly useful

The ESL/EFL/ELL Blog Carnival

Resources that share various “most popular” lists useful to teachers

Interviews with ESL/EFL teachers in “hot spots” around the world.

Articles I’ve written for other publications.

Photo Galleries Of The Week

Research Studies Of The Week

Regular “round-ups” of good posts and articles about school reform

This Week In Web 2.0

Around the Web In ESL/EFL/ELL