RSA Animate are videos of talks accompanied by graphic recording (see The Best Sites For Learning About Graphic Recording). Here’s their newest one — by professor and author Dan Ariely. It’s perfect for IB Theory of Knowledge classes, and for others:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 4, 2012
February 2, 2012
December 5, 2014
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- The Best Spelling Sites
- Wow – Watch The New Video From Sandy Hook Promise About Gun Violence In Schools
- Most Popular Posts Of The Week
- “When People Say They Don’t See Race, ‘I Ask Them If They Don’t See Me'”
- Who Should Teachers Take Seriously When They Give Advice About Classroom Instruction?
- “Q&A Collections: Professional Development”