I’ve been accumulating a number of resources related both to Common Core and to the “next generation” of standardized tests (the two are obviously related). Though I have those issued divided into different “The Best…” lists, I thought it would save time to update them all at the same time.

First, here are the newest additions to The Most Useful Resources For Implementing Common Core:

Common Core Instruction, Like All Good Instruction, Is Not About Fish Tossing is by Chris Lehman

Here are additions to The Best Resources For Learning About Common Core Standards & English Language Learners:

New Blog to Focus on Common Core and English-Learners is from Learning The Language at Education Week.

Guide: Tying Common Core and English-Proficiency is from Education Week.

Framework for English Language Proficiency Development Standards corresponding to the Common Core State Standards and the Next Generation Science Standards is from CCSSO.

Here are additions to The Best Resources For Learning About The “Next Generation” Of State Testing:

Are new online standardized tests revolutionary? Decide for yourself is from The HechingerEd blog.

Are You Tech-Ready for the Common Core? is from Education Week.