The Best Screenshare Tools To Help Others With Computer Problems

'Computer Screen upside down' photo (c) 2007, David Farrell - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/

I’ve sometimes had to help my in-laws with computer issues, and have identified some useful tools that allow screensharing very easily.

I know there are quite a few out there, but these are the ones I’ve found to be the most simple and effective. Let me know if what you think is missing from the list.

Here are my choices for The Best Screenshare Tools To Help Others With Computer Problems:

Screenleap “allows as many people as you like to see your computer screens at once without needing to set up an account.”

Quick ScreenShare

Show Me What’s Wrong
lets you easily send a screen recording of a computer issue.

Surfly lets you share a screen with others and, in fact, lets you jointly complete a web form. You just pick a url address, paste it in, and then share a link. Here’s a video about it:

Feedback is welcome.

1. I’ve used “join.me” very successfully. From the same folks who make logmein. Very easy and reliable.

2. Very good article. Another option is deploying on premise RHUB screen sharing appliances in order to conduct webinars, online conferences, online meetings, web conferences etc.