Peek is a travel planning site that has announced a feature call “Create Your Perfect Day.”

After registering, which takes seconds, you pick a city or area you’d like to visit. Then, start picking places in that area you’d like to spending time in. Images of the places are automatically shown, you can pick one of them, and then write why you picked it.

It’s a really neat site. The only potential problem, though, is that it didn’t work very smoothly in Firefox, but worked like a charm in Chrome. I don’t know if that was a problem with my computer, or if the site was just overloaded with traffic from the TechCrunch post about the new feature.

I’m adding Peek to The Best Sites Where Students Can Plan Virtual Trips. Up until now, I’ve thought that Stay was the best site on that list, which is why I added it to The Best Geography Sites For Beginning & Intermediate English Language Learners. Assuming that Peek is not blocked by our school’s content filter, I’ll have my students try-out both and see which is better.