I’ve previously posted about how I concluded that Glogster would work well for my students as a Web 2.0 creation tool, and thought readers might want to see a couple of examples from our ESL Geography class. Here they are:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
April 30, 2008
September 1, 2009
President Obama Provides Great Analysis Of Key Community Organizing Adage: Do You Want To Be Right, Or Effective?
May 7, 2016
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- This Is The Best Video I've Seen On Perseverance & Resilience: "There’s no dishonor in having a disability"