I’ve previously posted about how I concluded that Glogster would work well for my students as a Web 2.0 creation tool, and thought readers might want to see a couple of examples from our ESL Geography class. Here they are:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- The Best Spelling Sites
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?