Students in my ESL Geography class are creating simple Glogsters on the Amazon Rain Forest. I thought readers might find it useful to read about the assignment and to see a couple of examples of what they’re coming up with….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Christmas Videos For English Language Learners - Help Me Find More
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- A Depressing Tale Of Three Texts
- Muhammad Ali Would Have Been 78 Years Old Today – Here Are Teaching & Learning Resources
- Video: “Beyond Greta Thunberg: The uprising of youth climate activists”
- SEL Weekly Update
- A Look Back: “Dancing Guy: Why teachers should ignore his advice” (I’ve Received More Negative Feedback On This Piece Than On Anything Else I’ve Written)