I’ve been tweeting out excerpts for the past month from my two books on helping students motivate themselves. Here are links to all the Storify transcripts, including responses I’ve received. I think people might find them interesting….
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 14, 2018
December 8, 2011
May 16, 2012
Most popular posts
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- Very Interesting Video: "How To Stay Motivated - The Locus Rule"
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- What Is The Accurate Edison Quote On Learning From Failure?
- Wow! Wordwall Looks Like A Great - & Free - Site For Creating Online Learning Games
- A Look Back: Three Videos Of English Language Learners Giving Advice To Teachers