I’m not sure how new this is, but it’s certainly new to me. I just went to my Twitter profile and saw a message saying Embed Your Timeline In Your Website. I clicked on it and it took me to my settings under widgets. After one click I got the code for a widget, which I have put on my sidebar and shows my timeline. Is this brand new, or have I just missed it earlier?
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 1, 2011
July 18, 2013
April 19, 2010
January 18, 2011
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- ‘Prevention Is the Best Way to Support Long-Term English-Learner Students’
- I Will Never Teach Another Lesson on “Grit” Without Including This NY Times Piece On The Value Of Quitting
- A Look Back: When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
- Here’s How My ELL Beginner Students Will Evaluate Our Class AND Me – How Can I Make It Better?
- Three Thoughtful Reflections On The “Reading Wars”