In yet another attempt to get at the enormous backlog I have of sites worth sharing, I’ve recently begin a regular feature called “The Week In Web 2.0.” It’ll be a short compilation of new decent sites that are worth noting, but maybe not necessarily worth a separate post and generally — though not always — not worthy of being on a “The Best…” list (let me know if you think I’m wrong in my assessment, though).

This edition is a special “Richard Byrne” one, since I learned about most of these tools from his blog:

As Richard writes, Meet.fm “is a service that allows you to host webinars that can be accessed from any laptop, desktop, or tablet (including iPad) that has a web browser.”

Pixabay is a good source of public domain images. I’m adding it to The Best Online Sources For Images.

Wirewax lets you add interactive tags to videos. You can read more about it at Richard Byrne’s post. I’m adding it to
A Potpourri Of The Best & Most Useful Video Sites.

The Mad Video is a slightly different way to make interactive tags for videos. Again, you can read Richard Byrne’s post about it. I’m adding it to the same list.