This is a great infographic from the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. The key, for me at least, is the chart showing how much more immigrants will earn by improving their English skills. The big drawback, however, is that the infographic doesn’t cite any source for their statistics. Nevertheless, I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning The Advantages To Being Bilingual:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
January 16, 2011
August 29, 2014
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- A Simple & Effective Classroom Lesson On Gratitude
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- I've Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing - Can You Suggest More?
- The Best Scaffolded Writing Frames For Students