This is a great infographic from the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. The key, for me at least, is the chart showing how much more immigrants will earn by improving their English skills. The big drawback, however, is that the infographic doesn’t cite any source for their statistics. Nevertheless, I’m adding it to The Best Resources For Learning The Advantages To Being Bilingual:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
March 26, 2010
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best Spelling Sites
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- The Best Multilingual & Bilingual Sites For Math, Social Studies, & Science