Around The Web In ESL/EFL/ELL

I’ve started a somewhat  regular feature where I share a few posts and resources from around the Web related to ESL/EFL or to language in general that have caught my attention:

Video In The Classroom is by David Deubelbeiss. I’m adding it to The Best Popular Movies/TV Shows For ESL/EFL (& How To Use Them).

Supporting ESL Students: Ten Tips For Mainstream Teachers is from Reading Horizons.

English Plus is a new interactive site from The Oxford University Press. I’m adding it to The Best Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced English Language Learner Sites.

American Latino Theme Study is from The National Park Service. I’m adding it to The Best Websites For Teaching & Learning About U.S. History.

What’s Going On In This Picture? is a weekly series from The New York Times Learning Network. It’s suitable for ELLs and non-ELLs alike. I’m adding it to The Best Ways To Use Photos In Lessons.

David Deubelbeiss has collected all his ESL/EFL/ELL Teacher Training Presentations in one place.

I’m adding The Power of Questions – #ELTchat summary to The Best Posts & Articles About Asking Good Questions.

I have a question for you. I would like to get better in English (and French). I have made a profile on Lrngo.com, Livemocha.com and italki.com. Do you have any experience with any of them? can you recommend something for me?