Joe Dale shared this video on Twitter. It’s worth all of us taking a look, and I can see showing it as part of a lesson in class on self-control, too. I’m going to add it to The Best Posts About Helping Students Develop Their Capacity For Self-Control:
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
September 15, 2010
April 7, 2011
October 22, 2011
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Four "New" Activities I'm Doing Next Week In My ELL Newcomers Class
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Video Clips On Goal-Setting -- Help Me Find More
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games
- Get A Free PDF Of The NY Times' "1619 Project"
- The Best Places To Read & Write "Choose Your Own Adventure" Stories
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- ‘Prevention Is the Best Way to Support Long-Term English-Learner Students’
- I Will Never Teach Another Lesson on “Grit” Without Including This NY Times Piece On The Value Of Quitting
- A Look Back: When A “Good” Class Goes “Bad” (And Back To “Good” Again!)
- Here’s How My ELL Beginner Students Will Evaluate Our Class AND Me – How Can I Make It Better?
- Three Thoughtful Reflections On The “Reading Wars”