What’s really nice about the site is that you can create virtual classrooms and monitor student progress. You can assign students activities you or other users create. I personally prefer to also have students make their own interactives on sites like this and then have classmates try them out.
About The Author
I'm a high school teacher in Sacramento, CA.
December 4, 2011
February 9, 2019
October 5, 2008
Most popular posts
- List Of Knowledge Questions My TOK Students Are Using This Year For Their Oral Presentations
- Answers To "What Do You Do On The First Day Of School?"
- The Best Sites For Learning About The World's Different Cultures
- The Best Places To Get The "Same" Text Written For Different "Levels"
- The Best Resources For Helping Teachers Use Bloom's Taxonomy In The Classroom
- The Best Online Virtual "Corkboards" (or "Bulletin Boards")
- The Best Sites For Teaching About Latitude & Longitude
- The Best TV/Movie Scenes Demonstrating A "Growth Mindset" - Help Me Find More
- The Best Spelling Sites
- The Best Websites For Creating Online Learning Games